Thursday, July 21, 2011

GBS song challange - day 17-21

Hallo we are still here :) Due to Karina being on vacation we've gotten a little behind on the bloggin'. Our Apology and here are the missing 4 days plus todays choice starting with:

Day 17 - A song that is "yours".
Sara: "Something Beautiful"  It was dedicated to me (unexpectedly, I might add) and to a friend of mine who suddenly passed away with no warning.  You can read about this in an earlier entry of this blog.


Karina: Lucky me - I love the lyrics and they fit my view on life aswell as the bumps I've overcome in life perfectly :)



Day 18 - Favorite cover song
Sara: "End Of The World"


Karina: Well Sara actually picked my least favorite as her favorite and I am sure I am about to do the same to her ;) My fav is Have a Cuppa tea :)


Day 19 - A favorite acoustic version
Sara: "River Driver"


Karina: I just love Sean's acustic version of Widow in the window.



Day 20 - A song that reminds you of someone
Sara: Two songs.  "Something Beautiful" for the reason stated earlier (see Day 17), and "Boston & St. John's", which reminds me of TWO people, Krista and her friend Jamie.


Karina: Well offcourse Boston and St. John's reminds me of Jamie and Krista too, and Sean's the reply reminds me of my own grandparents but the song I chose is Sweet forget me not which reminds me of my mom.


Day 21 - A song you would like to know how to play
 Sara: I can't actually play anything so this doesn't really apply to me.  I'm going to hijack this category to pick a song I would wish fervently to hear THEM play (but probably never will): "Fisherman's Lament".  The one time I asked Sean if he could please PLEASE play it, he sorta jerked his head at Alan and said, "Ask HIM to learn it!"  Oh.


Karina: Road to ruin (on guitar) because that would be a cool song to play at a party :)


No comments:

Post a Comment