Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A tale to Tosh from Sara

All of your admins on this blog entered the contest when Tosh first issued it, but only one of us is left in the running.

Sara is a great writer and she did a wonderful job telling tosh a tale from her own life. She's got a good chance of winning, but please vote her story, Wrong side of the law, on at http://www.greatbigsean.com/contest/. I for one would love to hear what kinda song Sean could make from it. Well done and good luck Sara.

Cheers
Karina

4 comments:

  1. Well, thank you, but I'm up against some really good stories--don't know how long I'll last. Even if it IS a true story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I for one think yours is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas, I am now out of the running...:( BUT the stories that made it into the top five to be decided upon by Mr. McCann into a song are really deserving (My personal favorite is "A Boy, A Boat, And A Beer"--I voted for that one!) So good on you, whoever you are, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete