Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A (wo)man ain't nothing if (s)he ain't got a friend!

I have had this idea for a while now - the idea of a cooperate blog and now I finally got around to get it kicked off!

Great Big Sea have caused me to meet a lot of great people and this blog is my way of giving back. Maybe a few people will meet over this blog in time? Or maybe I will help promote this great band just a little :)

My hope is that many will join up and write reviews, share memories, pictures, videos and just thoughts on the band but for now we are 3 and the first thing I wanna do is to thank the two amazing women that jumed at this silly idea right away and have offered to help me write up the bios.

So Sara and Krista - you are the greatest <3
I look forward to sharing this work with the two of you. Here is to lots of future blogging and fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment