Friday, May 27, 2011

Sean McCann interview and a couple of sincere, simple songs.

Thought it was time for an update on the blog, so I looked around youtube and found these videos. According to Sean we(the fans) got Alan birthday wrong - apparently he is 56 ;) Sorry Seannie but think you need to check your calendar on that :)


Another thing I do not agree with Sean on is this interview, is that he is not the funny one - cause he diffinatly is. I am not trying to say Alan is not funny cause he is, but so is Sean. I actually think Sean's humor is closer to mine (the danish maybe even) than Alan's even though he got me rolling on the floor at times to. But YES Sean it must be nice for you to get a chance to talk - cause your friend he sure do talk alot ;D

Talking aside here is a few beautiful songs from his solo album - Son of a Sailor recorded that same day.


An amazing son and my favourite lyric of his after Long Road :)

And this song just gets me everytime - maybe because it kinda reminds me of my own grandparents who has also past on.

One thing is for sure Mr McCann sure got the songwriting down :)

Cheers Karina :)
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment