Thursday, April 14, 2011

Make some noise for Sean McCann

Sorry I've been a bit busy for the last few days so the poll is still not up but it will be within the week. Again if you got any ideas what the first poll should be on drop us a note - here, on the mail, on fb or twitter (we are everywhere - uuuuhh) ;)

But know to the real reason I stopped in, Sean McCann is posting videos from his Ship and Dip show these days.. Here are the first two :) and you gotta love Alan's introduction of his friend - this sweet!!!




I'll try and keep you updated - but if I am too slow for you hardcore fans out there, you can find the vids at Sean's youtube channel greatbigsean :)

Cheers
Karina

1 comment:

  1. Well written hon, and I love Alan's introduction too! Love that man, actually <3

    ReplyDelete