Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wishing wells!

I found out a few hours ago that Alan Doyle is going under the knife - for what we guess to be problems with his back. This means the gigs that he was meant to do with Russell Crowe and TOFOG in LA are cancelled but as far as we know the Great Big Sea show in St. John's this summer are still on.

We will keep you updated on news as we get them on this subject offcouse untill then - all of our best wishes goes out to Alan and his speedy recovery!

Cheers
the admins.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this Karina. We all wish Alan a speedy recovery. According to his FTR:

    "The sum total of it all is that I have to lay low, professionally speaking, for the entirety of April and May. The maintenance I spoke of is quite simple, as far as back stuff goes, and there is every indication that I should be better than ever by the month of June."

    He also goes on to say:

    "Thanks for your patience and understanding in all of this. I look forward to the GBS dates coming up in the Summer months. More than ever."

    Chances are that the St. John's show is still on!

    ReplyDelete